Here are 6 tips to revive your website:
- Is your web site or online store not doing so nicely? Is it in require of a spruce up? One particular strategy to breathe some life back into your on the web store and get folks interested and visiting your web site once again should be to revive it. With time, all websites can become stale and outdated if we don’t pay attention to them, and we should make efforts to keep them fresh and current.
- Give your homepage a facelift by adding new graphics, text, and information. Consider adding a creative banner. Remove old and dated images, and add new, fresh ones. Research your keywords and phrases and revamp your text with some helpful keyword phrases.
- Add a new area on the website filled with resources, information, and maybe even some special deals for your customers. Use relevant keywords to improve your search engine ranking. For example, if you own a web design company, offer web design and development tips and advice. Show other businesses how to make the most of their web presence, or what to consider when looking for an e-commerce solution. By supplying information and sources in addition to your products, you might be providing men and women an explanation to maintain coming back. This is how you build trust with your visitors and get more sales. If you haven’t yet tried blogging, learn how to blog, and get one added to your website. WordPress is an excellent blogging tool and can be set up relatively inexpensively. Blogging is a great way to improve your search engine ranking whilst expanding your network.
- Add a What’s New page to your website so you can let everyone know about all your updates now and in the future. This feature could get more people to return to your website site to see What’s New?
- Review the colors and layout you are using on your site. Do they fit with your brand and the image you are hoping to portray? Be sure to change them if they don’t!
- Add a survey on your site, either for all visitors to answer or for customers once a purchase has been made. Ask them what they would like to see and what type of products they are looking for. You can’t do much better than to get information straight from the horse’s mouth!
Keeping your website current and up to date will assist greatly in keeping it relevant, and keep visitors and customers coming back again and again.