Hiring a competent and qualified employee is definitely not an easy task. From searching the available talent pool to short listing the resumes and contacting them for an interview is an onerous task in itself. Interviewing and discussing the job with the candidate in mind eats into your own time and your other responsibilities take a back seat in the process. It is therefore best to get in touch with an able recruitment agency and outsource the hiring process to them entirely.
Remember that the job agencies Toronto are a dedicated lot and can utilize their skills to obtain the best candidates for you, that too within the shortest time possible. However, it is advisable to engage the right agency that has excellent credentials in recruiting for industries similar to yours. You must also strive to get the best from the consultants. Here are a few tips to take note of…
How to ensure hiring the best candidate?
- Cost – It is best to understand the terms and conditions of the recruiting agency right at the onset of your relationship. Feel free to ask about the payment and only agree to pay a percentage of the salary offered to the chosen candidate if the position is a high ranking one. You only need to pay a onetime standard fee for junior positions though. Also get the details of payment arrangements clear so that you do not lose the opportunity for obtaining a replacement candidate, if the best candidate refuses to take up the job.
- Replacements– The consultants usually guarantee a replacement candidate at no extra cost. Do take advantage of it if the first candidate is not keen to join or leaves after joining. However, it is always better to understand the reason behind such an action or else you lose the opportunity of obtaining a replacement candidate especially when the candidate leaves due to a fault on your part.
- Job Description – It always helps to prepare a detailed job description for the vacancy you are looking to fill. This will prove to be of tremendous assistance to the job agencies Toronto who can then hard sell your company to the professionals appropriate for the job.
- Information – Sharing maximum information about your company including its culture and work place ethics is vital though. The consultant from the agency would want to know more about the job vacancy as well as the prospects of the employee in future. Revealing the reason behind the vacancy is also likely to make the consult more likely to find a good fit for the concerned position.
- Database – Engaging one of the top job agencies Toronto will help you to utilize the resources of the professional recruiter. The best placement agencies usually have an extensive database of potential employees and it may only take minutes to locate a good fit for the vacancy thereby saving you the expenses of advertising elsewhere.
- Advertising – Unfortunately, the agency may not have the right candidate